Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock is a hand game played by two people, where players
simultaneously form one of the five shapes with an outstretched hand. The rules of the
game are as follows:-
1) Spock smashes scissors and vaporizes rock.
2) Scissors decapitates Lizard and tears Paper.
3) Lizard poisons Spock and eats Paper.
4) Rock crushes Lizard and destroys Scissors.
5) Paper disproves Spock and wraps Rock.
In this game, we have provided 5 switches for both the players. As soon as both the players
have pressed their switches, the corresponding LEDs glow. We have made sure that both the LEDs glow when the two players have pressed their switches, to avoid any kind of cheating. To decide the winner of the round we have provided both the users with a winners LED. The LED of the winning player glows after a round has been played indicating which player has won. In case of a draw, i.e. both the players press the same switches, then the winner’s LEDs of the both the players glow.